Bai Dinh – Trang An – Mua Cave day tour (from Hanoi)
Or send a consultation requestVivu Halong will contact you
>> Tour price: 1.050.000đ/pax
- Depart from: Hanoi
- Pick up & Drop off: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (If not, the default location is Hanoi Opera House – 01 Trang Tien str, Hanoi)
- Duration: 1 day
- Group size: 17 pax
- Starting time: 07:30 – 08:00 AM. Ending time: 06:30 – 07:30
- Transportation: Limousine bus (17 seat)
The one day tour departs from Hanoi to Ninh Binh with 3 famous tourist attractions: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An natural landscape, and Mua Cave viewpoint. The tour starts at 07:30 am with pick-up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. After 2.5 hour transfer from Hanoi, you will arrive in Ninh Binh and spend your morning time visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda, one of the biggest pagodas in Vietnam.
After lunch, the boat trip to Trang An natural heritage site let you relax by rowing the river and passing many marvelous caves at the site. The last visiting site of Mua Cave offers you the best panoramic view of Ninh Binh landscape.
The English-speaking guide and Vietnamese lunch are also included in the tour
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest Buddhism pagoda in Vietnam
- Explore Trang An natural heritage site on the local sampan boats
- Conquer the peak of Hang Mua mountain – The Ngoa Long Peak (Lying Dragon)
- Enjoy local Vietnamese lunch
>> Bus from Hanoi Old Quarter to Ninh Binh > Check schedule and rate here
In ther morning
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (If you do not stay within this area, the default location for pick up is at Nhà Hát Lớn (Hanoi Opera House)
10h30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in Southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone – Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Budhha Statue…
In the afternoon
12h30: Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice…. (Vegetarian foods are also available)
13h30: Visit Trang An natural complex that was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
15h30: Visit Mua Cave (Hang Mua viewpoint). Walk up almost 500 steps, reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
17h00: Get on the shuttle bus, back to Hanoi
19h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Visiting sites in the tour
Bai Dinh pagoda
Bai Dinh pagoda is one of Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist complexes. The pagoda has many records with 500 La Han statues and the largest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam, 10 meters tall. Enjoy some free time with your guide to visit the pagoda and learn more about Buddhism in Vietnam. There is a smaller ancient pagoda near the new pagoda, you have to climb up to the mountain to explore this pagoda in a mountain cave.
Trang An boat tour
Trang An landscape complex, the world cultural and natural heritage site is an area of 2000 hectares. The natural landscape serves you the beauty of karst mountains, mysterious caves, small rivers, dozens of historical temples, and pagodas. All the areas are linked together then you to spend a 2-hour boat tour to admire this stunning beauty.
Trang An has a similar beauty to Tam Coc but you spend more time on the boat tour to explore caves and historical relics.
Mua Cave (Hang Mua viewpoint)
Located in the Trang An complex, Mua Cave (Hang Mua Viewpoint) is a small cave at the foot of Mua Mountain, Khe Dau Ha village, Ninh Xuan, Ninh Binh. The cave itself is not that spectacular but the incredible 360-degree views from the top of the mountain make it special.
When you climb nearly 500 steps to the top you will find a Buddhist altar, and a lying stone dragon (Ngoa Long). Mua Cave serves a panoramic view of the Ngo Dong River with local boat rowing to Tam Coc. On another side of this mountain, there is a lotus field and the local villages of Ninh Binh in your eyes.
Inclusion & Terms
- Shuttle bus with an experienced driver, pick up & drop off at hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wi-Fi and water on the bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- VAT 10%
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above
- Children from 9 or older are considered adult
- Children from 4 to 8: 75% of the tour cost for an adult
- Child under 4: free of charge (An additional fee is required when opting for a separate bus seat)
- 1 day before departure: No charge
- No show: 100% charge
Bus for Hanoi – Ninh Binh tour
For an unforgettable and hassle-free Ninh Binh one-day tour from Hanoi, we use the limousine bus with pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Our 17-seater bus offers unparalleled comfort with soft seats and a spacious interior. The bus is equipped with high-speed WiFi and USB ports for your convenience.
- Distance: 90km
- Driving time: 2 – 2,5 hours with a short break on the halfway
- Capacity: 10, 17, 19 passengers
- Bottle water provided on the bus
- During the tour, you will be served a buffet lunch with most Vietnamese dishes such as roasted chicken, stir-fry goat, fried fish, and a load of salad, and vegetables.
- Vegetarian food is also available