Bai Dinh – Trang An – Mua Cave day tour (from Hanoi)
>> Tour price: 950.000đ/pax
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Ninh Binh
- Boat tour to explore Trang An complex
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda – the biggest pagoda in Vietnam
- Explore the Peak of Mua Cave for a panoramic view of Ninh Binh
- Buffet Vietnamese lunch
- Bicycle ride to the local villages and rice fields
- All entrance fees & ticket
>> Booking: Call or WhatsApp: +84.789.455.888
The one day tour departs from Hanoi to Ninh Binh with 3 famous tourist attractions: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An natural landscape, and Mua Cave viewpoint. The tour starts at 07:30 am with pick-up from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. After 2.5 hour transfer from Hanoi, you will arrive in Ninh Binh and spend your morning time visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda, one of the biggest pagodas in Vietnam.
After lunch, the boat trip to Trang An natural heritage site let you relax by rowing the river and passing many marvelous caves at the site. The last visiting site of Mua Cave offers you the best panoramic view of Ninh Binh landscape.
The English-speaking guide and Vietnamese lunch are also included in the tour
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest Buddhism pagoda in Vietnam
- Explore Trang An natural heritage site on the local sampan boats
- Conquer the peak of Hang Mua mountain – The Ngoa Long Peak (Lying Dragon)
- Enjoy local Vietnamese lunch
07h30 – 8h00: Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
10h30: Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – the most famous & biggest Pagoda in Southeast Asia with many records set such as 500 Stone – Arhat Statues, 36 ton-bronze Bell, 100 ton-Budhha Statue…
12h30: Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are also available
13h30: Visit Trang An natural complex that was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here.
15h30: Visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
17h00: Get on the shuttle bus, back to Hanoi
19h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
INCLUSION AND TERMS
- Shuttle bus with an experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water on the bus
- Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- VAT 10%
- Tips for tour guide & driver
- Or anything is NOT mentioned above