Lan Ha Bay one day tour from Hanoi – 7 hour cruise
Or send a consultation request
- Jade Sails: 2.435.000 VND/ person
- 7 -hour cruising on Lan Ha Bay, a long journey and unique itinerary
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay (with pick-up & drop-off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Lunch on board
- Kayaking on Lan Ha Bay
- Cooking demonstration & Sunset Party
- All entrance fees & ticket
- English speaking guide
The one day cruise tour to Lan Ha Bay, departing from Hanoi is a 7-hour cruise journey to discover the marvelous beauty of Lan Ha Bay.
The tour starts from Hanoi to Tuan Chau International Port (Ha Long). From there, we bring you through Lan Ha Bay. In Lan Ha Bay, there would be an amazing time for kayaking and swimming. During 7 hour cruise on the bay, you will have a delicious lunch, a tea break for sunset moments, and a cooking demonstration to enjoy.
The day cruise is a modern boat with an elegant design to maximize your convenience during the 7-hour cruise on the bay. The team of well-trained and friendly staff shows their best hospitality to customers and devote to the experience of every single traveler joining this trip.
There are 2 options for this 7-hour day cruise on Catamaran Cruise & Jade Sails
The Jade Sails is a luxurious cruising boat offering open space, modern facilities, restaurants, bars, and a nice spa to serve you a comfortable trip on Lan Ha Bay
What to expect
- The 7-hour journey to discover amazing Lan Ha Bay, the southern part of Halong Bay
- Shuttle bus transfer with pick-up and drop-off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter ( 2,5 hour transfer time)
- Modern and elegant cruising boat, well equipped.
- Kayaking on the calm water of Lan Ha Bay
- Lunch with authentic local food
- Cooking demonstration, tea break for sunset watching
- Professional and friendly staff with catering service
- Pick-up point: Hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Pick-up time: 06:30 – 07:00 AM
- Drop-off time: 20:00 – 20:30
- Transfer: Shuttle bus
- Visiting sites & Activities: Kayaking, Cooking class, Sunset Party…
06:30 – 07:00 Tour guide will pick up guests from various hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay
09:30 – 09:45 Arrive at Tuan Chau marina, where our welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile. A complimentary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing before sailing
10:30 – 11:30 Time for paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It’s a peaceful little corner of Halong Bay all to ourselves.
12:15– 13:00 Enjoy lunch onboard, paired beautifully with mouth-watering cocktails, fine wines, and beers. The bar will be open for the entirety of the service.
14:00 – 15:30 Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, or just stay on the boat and relax in Lan Ha Bay. You will have about 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes. So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world.
16:00 Cooking class for the most traditional Vietnamese food. From the fresh ingredients to the preparation method, and then have a try at making them yourselves. You’ll be able to make Vietnamese summer rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course.
16:30 Complimentary Vietnamese teas, fresh fruit, and little cakes while the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the return sail back.
17:30 Back to Tuan Chau harbor then get on the bus back to Hanoi.20:00- 20:30 Arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
*On weekends, some roads will not be allowed vehicles to make room for the Walking street therefore our buses will drop you off at the closest and most suitable point in the Old Quarter instead.
Inclusion & Terms
- The shuttle bus picks up and drops off at a hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 7- hours of cruise journey on Lan Ha Bay
- Lunch on board
- Entrance tickets
- Kayaking, swimming
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tip for tour guide/staff on the boat
- Drinks on the cruises
- Other personal expense
- Surcharge on national holidays
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special requests (diet or vegetarian, etc.) should be sent before the departure date.
WHAT SHOULD BRING
- Sun cream
- Short clothes
- Hat or cap
- [Comprehensive Guide] Most Convenient Ways to Travel to Ha Long in 2024
- Review on Cat Ba Express Bus Service: High-Quality Travel from Hanoi to Cat Ba
- Review of Discovery Cat Ba Bus Service
- Review of Good Morning Cat Ba Bus Service
- Review of Daiichi Cat Ba Bus Service
- Top most beautiful beaches in Cat Ba