Adela Boutique Cruise
Or send a consultation requestVivu Halong will contact you
> 2 days 1 night cruise package from 155 USD/pax
- 5-star boutique cruise
- Number of cabins: 18
- All of the cabins have a private balcony and bathtub with a bay view
- The Dawn Restaurant, Eclipse Bar, New Moon Restaurant & Sunset Bar on the top deck.
- The journey to discover Lan Ha Bay to experience kayaking, bamboo boat rowing to visit the cave, swimming…
- Vietnamese cuisine menu
*Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong Bay: 25 USD/pax (round trip)
> Booking: Call or WhatsApp: +84.789.455.888
Cruising on Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, if you are looking for a boutique cruise with fewer people on board, Adela Boutique Cruise is the perfect choice for you. The cruise features 18 cabins with elegant restaurants (both outdoor and indoor restaurants), spa and a sundeck.
- 5 star boutique cruise
- Number of cabins: 18
- All of the cabins have a private balcony and bathtub with Bayview
- The Dawn Restaurant, Eclipse Bar, New Moon Restaurant & Sunset Bar on top deck.
- The journey to discover Lan Ha Bay to experience kayaking, bamboo boat rowing to visit cave, swimming…
- Vietnamese cuisine
Type of cabins
- Junior Suite: 1st floor, 26m2, with private balcony and ocean view bathtub
- Senior Suite: 2nd floor, 28m2, with private balcony and ocean view bathtub
- Executive Suite: 2nd floor, 48m2, with private terrace and ocean view bathtub
The triple cabins are also available for 3 single beds type and 1 double bed + 1 single bed type. The connecting cabins could also accommodate 5 persons of a family.
- The Dawn restaurant on the 2nd floor
- New Moon Restaurant on the 3rd floor
- Eclipse Bar on the 2nd floor
- Sunset Bar on the 2nd floor
- Sundeck on the 3rd floor
- Spa on 2nd floor.
The Adela Boutique Cruise features 18 cabins. On the 1st floor are 10 Junior Suite cabins in which there are 2 connecting. Each one is spacious and well furnished with modern facilities and has its own private balcony with a table set for you to relax in the sunlight. 2nd floor stays 6 Senior Suite cabins which are similar to those on 1st floor and 2 Executive Suite cabins.
On the journey to discover Lan Ha Bay, you will experience a bamboo boat to Bright Cave, a unique cave on the water with an inner lake surrounded by stone islands You also go kayaking in Tra Bau area, exploring the area and the living of fishermen on the bay.
11:45 – 12:00 Welcome to Adela Boutique Cruises lounge at Tuan Chau International Habour and complete check-in procedures.
12:00 – 12:30 Transfer to Adela Boutique Cruise by a tender boat.
12:30 Embark on Adela Boutique Cruise and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00 Have lunch at The Dawn Restaurant while Adela Cruise takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery from Ha Long Bay to its secretive “neighbour” called Lan Ha Bay.
15:00 Explore Bright cave on a traditional rowing bamboo boat with locals. You can just chill and enjoy the breathtaking nature of the unique cave and lake surrounded by trees and stone cliffs.
16:30 It’s time for swimming and water activities, immersed in the green bay with floats.
17:30 – 18:30 Enjoy a Sunset party with some complimentary while waiting for twilight over limestone islands. Take the chance of HAPPY HOUR to have your favourite drinks
19:00 Dinner on the top deck, a special memorable dining experience in an intimate and romantic setting.
21:00 Enjoy evening views of the bay, try your luck with squid fishing. The bar is open until late.
6:00 Start a day with a Tai Chi session, enjoy the fresh air and watch the sunrise on the bay.
6:30 Have a light breakfast on board.
7:00-8:00 Explore Tra Bau area by kayaking, get closer to the rocky islands and admire the stunning nature of the bay.
9:00 Return to the cruise, check-out.
9:30 Enjoy brunch at the restaurant while cruising back to Tuan Chau port.
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau port.
Inclusion & Terms
- Fully furnished accommodation with private balcony and ocean-view bathtub
- All meals on board as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Complementary items in the cabin
- Sunset party
- All entrance and sightseeing free with insurance
- Tai Chi practice
- Fishing equipment, Kayaking, Bamboo boat
- Transportation from and to the cruise port
- Usage of SUP (Stand up Paddle)
- Massage service
- Tips and other expenses
- Service charges on Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Vietnamese’s Tet holiday